Hello there and welcome to Defina!
Are you confused about where to start? Here’s a handy guide!
This guide will lay out all the game modes we currently have so that everyone knows how to play them!
Once we release more game modes, we will continue to update the game guide. 🤩
Adventure Mode — PVE
Adventure is Player-Versus-Environment (PVE) based. In the adventure mode, players will need to assemble a team of 4 heroes to fight computer-controlled mobs to unlock different chapters.
Win to Earn in Adventure Mode
- Here’s the following items you can earn if you win Adventure mode levels.
- Guaranteed Drop: Hero EXP, $FINA
- Medium Drop Rate: EXP Potions, Shields
- Low Drop Rate: Treasure Chest (Contains in game items that enhances Heroes)
There are no rewards for losing Adventure mode.
How to Play Adventure
1. Press Adventure on the Main Menu
2. Choose An Area That You Have Unlocked.
Areas with 🔒 are locked. You cannot access until you finished the last level in the area.
3. Make Your Formation Before Starting A Battle.
Click at the Hero that you want to put on your team. Hold-Click to change your Hero’s position. You can press the icons to know what they mean. Hold-Click to a hero in the Hero List to know more about them. You cannot place the same hero twice in one team. Save after placing heroes.
4. Press Fight to Battle!
You can check out the elements of the enemy mobs before fighting them. You can also view them while fighting them. You can skip the fight after 5 rounds.
Extra: Quick Battle
If you’ve successfully completed the battle for 3 stars, you could use the Quick Battle feature to skip the fight scene and claim rewards and earn EXP.
Arena Mode — PVP Battles
Battle other players to win PVP arena matches, there will be multiple seasons. When you enter the arena for the first time, your score will be 1,000. When entering a challenge, the system will match you with opponents with a similar Score. To be able to find a match, you need to assemble an attack and a defense team. The attack and defense team could use different heroes and positions based on the player’s strategy.
Attack: When you are in the attack mode, you will need to manually search for matches. Stamina will be consumed when playing the attack.
Defense: Your defense team will fight automatically with other players when you get matched up by the system. It won’t consume your Stamina.
No Stamina will be consumed if defeated in a battle when playing Arena Mode.
Heroes can be the same in the attack and defense lineup.
Example of Arena Mode
What can you earn in Arena mode?
- $FINA token and f item drops
At the beginning of every season, your match score starts at 1000. Each match will result in
- winning (increasing your match score)
- losing (decreasing your match score)
In subsequent matches, the system will match rank you against opponents that are within a certain range of your score.
1: When you enter the arena for the first time, your score will be 1,000.
2. Arena has a Leaderboard and Rank Reward Pool.
3. The Leaderboard will register the top 300 players with more than 1200 Scores, and the FINA accumulated in the Rank Reward Pool will be sent according to the ranking at the end of the season.
You could check the Top 300 Players on the website to see your opponent’s formation here:
4: The source of FINA accumulated in the Rank Reward Pool is from two parts: the cumulative reward calculated according to the number of daily players; 5% of the unharvested FINA lost by the defeated players in the mining pool.
Each Season lasts 7 days.
Mining Mode — PVP Yield Farming
In this game mode, players need to conquer and occupy a mining pool to mine $FINA. Players will be able to enter different types of mining pools depending on the highest hero grade on their team. If you successfully conquer a mine, you will automatically receive a 4-hour shield.
Higher levels of mines will generate more $FINA every minute.
No Stamina will be consumed if defeated in a battle when playing Mining Mode.
What can you earn in Mining mode?
- $FINA tokens
You could stake FINA to boost your mining rate.
- Win X times in the Mining Pool to claim daily task rewards
1. Use Scout to search for a mining point. [Read the Pool Hero Requirements to see which mining pool is available for you to enter]
2. A mining area has several mining points
When the pool is newly discovered by the player, the player needs to fight with the NPC monsters [Yellow one illustrated in the graphic below]. If the player wins the fight, they will be become the new owner of the pool to earn the token rewards coming out from the mining pool [Green one illustrated in the graphic below is owned by a player].
You can’t attack the mining point that has a shield [Red one illustrated in the graphic below].
3. Click on the mining point that you want to conquer.
You could view the enemy’s info, such as the enemy’s occupation time and unharvested FINA
4. Conquering requires 4 heroes. After winning the fight, the attack team will be automatically staked to defense the pool. You will no longer be able to use them to attack other pools.
- After successfully occupying the mine, you could click on your mine to review mine information
- The mine will continuously produce FINA for you
5. Things you could do with your Mine
- Use could Protect your Mine by adding a shield
When a shield is added to your mine, others could not attack your mine.
- You could Harvest your Mine
You cannot harvest FINA if your occupation time is less than 3 hrs.
After 3 hours of occupying a mine, you could harvest it through < My Mining Pools> — <Harvest>
- Retreat your heroes
You could retreat your heroes from the mine. <Retreat> will stop the production of FINA and the system will automatically harvest the FINA produced in the mine.
- If the occupation time is less than 3 hours, you could only get 50% of the unharvested FINA
- If the occupation time is more than 3 hours, you could get 100% of the unharvested FINA
- If you withdraw any of the heroes in the defense team on-chain, the system will automatically perform <Retreat>
Pool hero requirements
Players will need to obtain at least a hero that met the grade requirement to be entitled to explore and occupy the pool.
To earn more $FINA, reinvest and stake your conquering pool with $FINA.
- By staking $FINA in the yield farming pool, players could boost their yield farming rewards.
- Shields can be used to help defend your pool. See Bag Items for more details.
However, the staking pool has capacity limits as the staking pool’s maximum output is fixed. Once the limit is reached a player can continue to stake $FINA, but the expected income will decrease.
The player will lose 10% of the unharvested FINA if the mine is conquered by another player.
The winning player will get 5% of the unharvested FINA. Another 5% will be allocated to the Arena Rank reward Pool.
Vrykos Tower — PVE
The Vrykos Tower game mode is Player-Versus-Environment (PVE) based. In the Vrykos Tower mode, players will need to assign and send heroes to bounty quests to complete to get rewards.
FINA is used to assign heroes into bounty quests.
You will need to consume some FINA to start the quest. This is not refundable
Layout of the Vrykos Tower
The information listed here can also be seen on the bottom left. The ❗ near the Assign Level
Assign Level: This reflects the amount of Bounty EXP you have earned. Higher assign levels increase the chances to find higher-ranked bounties for every refresh. If you’ve reached a certain Assign level, EXP will be reduced daily. If the current EXP is not enough within the current level, the level will be reduced.
Note: EXP reductions will stop when you do not reach the required Assign Level to trigger the EXP reduction.
Add a Quest Slot: Players initially start with 1 quest slot. Costs $FINA to add another quest slot that contains another bounty.
Refresh: Changes the current bounty lineup. Bounty ranks can range from G, F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, and SSS being the strongest.
After choosing a bounty, this section will appear
Quest Bounty: Main rewards of the bounty.
Exploration Rewards: Bonus rewards of the bounty.
Success Rate: The drop rate of receiving the items on the bounty. It is calculated based on the assigned team attributes (Hero rarity, Hero Level, Elements, Factions) and rated bounty difficulty.
Every bounty has a unique time duration, entry fee, and a number of heroes needed.
How To Play Vrykos Tower?
- Press the Vrykos Tower underneath the Dashboard Hero.
2. Choose your preferred bounty quest and press Assign.
Refresh is unlimited. After hitting a certain amount of refreshes, a guaranteed S or higher bounty rank will appear.
3. Assign Heroes that you would like to send in the bounty.
You can add more Heroes to increase the success rate when the quest requires less than 4 heroes.
3. Wait and claim the bounty after the required allotted time.
About Defina Finance
Defina Finance is a fascinating blockchain game that combines the concept of Defi and NFT. Players can buy or collect various NFT Mystery Boxes to get heroes & weapons as well as fight and enhance their champions to learn skills in numerous game scenarios. Players can participate in Defi yield farming and earn abundant on-chain earnings while enjoying a fun and strategic game with PVP and PVE modes. Defina’s vision is to bring blockchain to millions of players, allowing them to explore a new form of gaming through blockchain technology. Come create-to-earn with us as we build the Defina metaverse together!
Define your destiny, conquer your enemy & earn FINA daily!